<PrettyLife''>
Sunday, March 25, 2007
「 dancing away 3/25/2007 」



Here I ComEs!! Who said I DiDnt UPDATE? WHO WHO WHO!? WHO set my name as "never update de blog"!?WHO!? dont set my name like this ma..paiseh ar,siao lee ar..after noticed my name on you guys' link..hahahha...bUT BUT but..i'm still considered "wu sim"...i forgot my password,even my username,then i recover recover and recover for about one or two hour,and my line,keep disconnecting.finally get it back la. OH yeah,before doing a quick post here,can anyone teach me how to bomb STREAMYX?the line is farking slow,keep disconnecting,once raining my line start sleeping,not working at all.

HELLOoOOo~~Long time no see..and this is currently me..How r u guys?

So,thats me now.I'm very very busy these days,i got 4 assignments to hand in on the same day,and yet after that,my presentations,and then continue with my final exams. Gosh,how fast,i gonna end my another semester soon again.Here to tell you guys,i m in first year,second sem.(in case you dont know). my course is quite challenging,i m currently taking 4 subjects this sem,which is Building Quantities,Construction Technology II, Legal Studies and Building Services. Anyone who like to count,who is interested about all the appliances and fitiings you are now using in the house,come and study QUANTITY SURVEY! i'm promoting my course,hahaha..No kidding,its challenging but interesting.

RAMDOM PICTURES

Nah...my best style,when i'm in primary,by my mom. Notice the colour.

NoticeD? Cool? ( what i meant is, only brown colour in the middle. I did not dye it purposely for the colour,my mom tie it for me,and when it is done,it come out sth like this.and then i was so LIKE my hair colour suddenly.)

And that night, i went out like this.Ahnick called me "liu san jie". but i think i looks special and unique,cos everyone out there are all with the same hair style,curly and straight hair.

Lastly, sorry for didnt update since years. I dont know how many months will i update again.Haha.You guys scold me lor,then i will update.Have a nice weekends!




Comments:
cannot post mer
 
wooo...i love ur hair..haha..u hav to approve oour comments only den it''ll show up..hahaha..

-Millie
 
Yeah ...
curly hair make me feel like .... haizzz dun insult la
but really .. too many curly hair le !!!
why girl wanna change their pretty straight hair into curly hair ???

Is a culture , i know gal like indian ...

but pls la ...
 
吊!!no one get on her on sofa de lah u!! get down get down...sofa must let customer to sit de lah!!!!

shooo shooo

haha finally see u update blog liao ahh
haha congratulation....a boy o a girl??
haha
 
MILLIE:Haha..i dunno need to approve one..and my hair, this is 'coincidence' to come out the colour like this..haha..

Dontaskme: Haiyo,girl is like thi sone ma...always change hairstyle one..u must learn to get used to us,next time ur gf also like wor..haha

Stupid Cow & Chicken : You dont type sth i dont understand!
 
Post a Comment